Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!
Moderators: admin, chantieLP, Israel, anatoly_LP, JoeSiegrist, robyn
It seems this problem is back with 2.0.20/21. I can't seem to get a Binary version to stick now though.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:57 pm
Hello, it seems every now and then, after I update Lastpass the fingerprint login stops working on both Firefox AND Chrome. What i do to resolve this issue is to disable (uncheck) "Fingerprint Reader Authentication" from MyLastPassVault\Security. After that i check it back again and it starts working.
In case the following didn't work, (all) my steps where:
1) Uninstalled all lastpass components from windows/browsers
2) Reinstalled lastpass
3) Disabled "Fingerprint Reader Authentication" from MyLastPassVault\Security
4) Closed all browsers
5) Went into one browser (Firefox) and enabled "Fingerprint Reader Authentication" from MyLastPassVault\Security
I hope this helps.
P.S. I am on a Lenovo T530 with integrated fingerprint reader.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:39 pm
I have the same issue. I own a ThinkPad T520, so there may be a connection.
It seems like this only happens when I'm in the office and the T520 sits on its docking station.
One other thing I noticed is that, contrary to other applications, LastPass doesn't activate the green light on the scanner when it asks for the fingerprint. (That is: Never - even not when it is working)
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:20 am
Return to General Support & Troubleshooting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 13 guests