ING Direct

A list of problematic websites and workarounds to make them work

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

ING Direct

Postby johnsyd » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:03 pm

Having Problems with this page

https://www.ingdirect.com.au/client/index.aspx

How does one save login information for pages like this ? or is it not possible,any thoughts-ideas would be appreciated

John
johnsyd

Re: ING Direct

Postby jb1 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:47 pm

John,

I don't think you can save login info for that page, since the onscreen keyboard changes every time the page is refreshed. Maybe in a future release the guys at LP could come up with something to deal with that, but I don't see how. (I also use ING and have just been entering the info manually.)

John B
jb1

Postby johnsyd » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:25 am

OK I thought as much .....Thank you for your reply John

John
johnsyd

Postby Hagrinas » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:32 pm

I was looking for a solution for the US version of ING Direct. It won't be easy since I first get a page that asks for a customer number, possibly a new page thats ask to verify security questions, and then a "password" page that requires me to click a virtual soft key for each character.

Chances are that some of this is already accounted for. I'm new with Lastpass, and would normally do more homework before asking how to get the security questions into the process, but the password part is the most awkward.

I don't mind typing it in manually if that's all that is practical. But I'd like a solution that will meet me halfway there. I can type the passwords, but I still want something to remember them. As with my previous PWM, I can still store them somewhere, but it's not easy to use. If I can see "notes" using the edit feature and a few clicks, it would be no less secure if I could see the notes more easily with a more direct key press, especially when a site is semi-manual. I could not find such a feature if one exists. I'd be perfectly happy if the notes popped up automatically for specifically identified sites, but I understand perfectly why it would be a terrible default.
Hagrinas

Return to Workarounds For Problematic Logins