Won't work on Healthfusion

A list of problematic websites and workarounds to make them work

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Won't work on Healthfusion

Postby man783 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:50 pm

Here's a fun one.
login.healthfusion.com

It won't fill the information. When I contacted Support, they gave me the "delete everything and re-enter it and click save entered information." Well, I had already tried that, and I'd told them that in my initial ticket. When I explained this, I received THIS reply:

"This is an expected behavior. However, the dev team is working on solving this as prompt as possible. You may need to wait for the further update of the application, I'm afraid. "

What does "This is an expected behavior" mean? NOT filling the information is exactly how Lastpass is supposed to work?? This feels like a complete blow off. "Hey guy! We're working diligently to solve your problem that doesn't exist. Eat a bag of dicks. Hope this solved your problem!"
man783

Re: Won't work on Healthfusion

Postby man783 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:54 pm

I just downloaded and installed 1password - a different password management software.
It works just fine on the site. Since my Lastpass premium expires December 2020, I'm just going to start moving over now and let it expire.

A semi-sad farewell to a (holy crap! Has it really been 7-1/2 years?!) 7-1/2 years of Lastpass. You gave up on life when you were acquired by LogMeIn.

Ehh.
man783

Return to Workarounds For Problematic Logins