Can't get LastPass to work with gmail login.

Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!

Moderators: admin, Israel, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Can't get LastPass to work with gmail login.

Postby zooburner » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:27 am

Hi there

I cannot get lastpass to work with gmail log-ins, i have tried entering the information manually and it seems to work if i get lastpass to fill the fields manually ... sometimes.

I find it especially troublesome if i choose 'use another account' on the gmail login page it does not seem to recognise the url and lastpass does not even offer the option to fill the fields.

Google seems to work perfectly using roboform and firefox's built in password manager.
zooburner

Re: Can't get LastPass to work with gmail login.

Postby bosspublic351 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:09 am

If you have multiple accounts then you should be able to click on the three dots in the username field to choose your desired account. I have few Gmail accounts and no issues for me.
bosspublic351

Postby DrBooth » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:38 pm

works fine for me (Firefox and Chrome)
DrBooth

Postby scottstekel349 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:22 am

I am having a similar, if intermittent, issue. It just happened this morning again. I have multiple Gmail accounts and normally auto-fill works just fine at offering all but filling in the most recently used. But lately (past couple of months?) and including today, there are times when I visit Gmail.com, get prompted for password, and LastPass does not offer up any of my Gmail accounts. I verified the website address is gmail.com.

Using the auto-fill icon in the password field to pop-up options and searching for Gmail fails to find any entries. It becomes necessary to go to the main three-dot LastPass icon at the top of the browser and do a search there for gmail, but then is necessary to "Copy Password" and paste it in.

This is on Google Chrome.
scottstekel349

Return to General Support & Troubleshooting