Premium TRIAL user should be just a Premium user

Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!

Moderators: admin, Israel, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Premium TRIAL user should be just a Premium user

Postby lk687 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:11 pm

Hello -- we have the enterprise version of LP. We have added a new email address to our corporate account. The user has access to shared folders through the TRIAL, but for some reason he is not set up as a simple PREMIUM member. What happens when the Trial runs out? He is using an email on our company domain, so should already be assigned a premium account.
Is there a support email address or phone number that I can use to communicate with LP directly?
Thanks
lk687

Re: Premium TRIAL user should be just a Premium user

Postby jpenny84 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:38 pm

There's a support phone number in the admin console. If a personal account was created under that email before you added it to the enterprise, that might be part of the problem.
jpenny84

Re: Premium TRIAL user should be just a Premium user

Postby lk687 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:37 pm

jpenny84 Wrote:There's a support phone number in the admin console. ...

I am logged into the Admin account and it defaults to the Vault. I don't see the dashboard. We are an "Enterprise User". I do not see the support phone number anywhere. If I click on HELP CENTER, it goes into a LP support page deadend https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass

Can you help me to figure out where to locate the customer support phone number? I did not create the original account. Just trying to troubleshoot.

Thanks
lk687

Return to General Support & Troubleshooting