Lastpass FF "ERROR: Hmm... This is taking longer than usual"

Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!

Moderators: admin, Israel, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Lastpass FF "ERROR: Hmm... This is taking longer than usual"

Postby raoulteeuwen780 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:08 pm

I've been using LP on many different configs (Mac and Windows, Chrome and Firefox). I recently started using Kubuntu (19.10) and Firefox (72.0.1 (64-bit)). Whenever i have to save a new password, i get "ERROR: Hmm... This is taking longer than usual." and nothing saves. Only solution i found is going to the LP website, open my vault and add the new pwd manually, but this is not something i want to keep doing.

I did find people reporting similar sounding issues, and find it interesting many have no replies with a solution. Like viewtopic.php?f=12&t=352855#p1175785 and viewtopic.php?f=12&t=355075 .

I also noticed using Chrome works, so it is the Lastpass Firefox combination.

I could not find info on how to troubleshoot, so i hope someone can help or suggest how to proceed?
raoulteeuwen780

Re: Lastpass FF "ERROR: Hmm... This is taking longer than us

Postby cliff862 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:59 pm

Having the same issue. I find many are also but none are getting assistance. I have requested assistance from support 3 times but still no answers, they just ask me more questions. I have sent screenshots and very detailed info on cumputer, ISP, browser etc but still no answers. They are acting like I am an isolated stuation but that is far from the truth. I amay have to dump LastPass after being a user for many years. A few months ago I had speratic issues but now I cannot save any note usdates unless I clear all sessions in the admin panel and then I can save once. After that nothing saves. I am part of a Family paid plan but so far no help.
Why are the Moderators not answering? admin, Israel, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist.
cliff862

Re: Lastpass FF "ERROR: Hmm... This is taking longer than us

Postby jpenny84 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:28 pm

cliff862 Wrote:Having the same issue. I find many are also but none are getting assistance. I have requested assistance from support 3 times but still no answers, they just ask me more questions. I have sent screenshots and very detailed info on cumputer, ISP, browser etc but still no answers. They are acting like I am an isolated stuation but that is far from the truth. I amay have to dump LastPass after being a user for many years. A few months ago I had speratic issues but now I cannot save any note usdates unless I clear all sessions in the admin panel and then I can save once. After that nothing saves. I am part of a Family paid plan but so far no help.
Why are the Moderators not answering? admin, Israel, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist.

This forum is for user to user help, and is not actively monitored by LastPass. The ticketing system is the only way to directly contact them for support.
jpenny84

Return to General Support & Troubleshooting