Lastpass not working in Firefox 71.0

Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!

Moderators: admin, Israel, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Lastpass not working in Firefox 71.0

Postby CapitolAl » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:49 am

Since updating to Firefox 71.0 yesterday, I am unable to login to Lastpass when clicking on the Lastpass icon. When I enter my email address and password, nothing happens. I have seen numerous other posts indicating the same general problem.
CapitolAl

Re: Lastpass not working in Firefox 71.0

Postby CapitolAl » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:53 am

Very strange...after I made a post to this forum advising that I could not login to Lastpass, I again tried by clicking on the Lastpass icon and entering my email address and password. Voila....I'm in. I have no idea what happened, but it's now working.
CapitolAl

Postby rogerthompson256 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:18 pm

I have/had this issue since FireFox update to 71.0. Found a work around. Have Firefox 71.0 running with Lastpass Addon Icon showing in title bar. Login to "Lastpass.com" site on Firefox Browser and sign in, you may find that you have to sign in twice, after second sign in Lastpass Vault should slowly open in Browser window. Check Lastpass Addon Icon on the Title Bar, should now turn to RED. Close out of LastPass Browser window and lastpass Addon icon will remain RED(Active)
rogerthompson256

Postby stephmcd2222 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:38 pm

I'm having this same issue, except I cannot log in and the Firefox extension doesn't show up at the top of the browser window. There is a space for the icon and I can click on it, but it's not visible.
stephmcd2222

Postby rgani12345 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:18 am

I am having the same issue and it does not work at all.
rgani12345

Postby CharlesTurner » Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:55 am

rogerthompson256 Wrote:I have/had this issue since FireFox update to 71.0. Found a work around. Have Firefox 71.0 running with Lastpass Addon Icon showing in title bar. Login to "Lastpass.com" site on Firefox Browser and sign in, you may find that you have to sign in twice, after second sign in Lastpass Vault should slowly open in Browser window. Check Lastpass Addon Icon on the Title Bar, should now turn to RED. Close out of LastPass Browser window and lastpass Addon icon will remain RED(Active)

I faced the same issue, still facing that, no solution yet.

Do you have any idea how to solve it?
CharlesTurner

Postby CharlesTurner » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:54 am

CapitolAl Wrote:Very strange...after I made a post to this forum advising that I could not login to Lastpass, I again tried by clicking on the Lastpass icon and entering my email address and password. Voila....I'm in. I have no idea what happened, mywegmansconnect but it's now working.

I faced the same issue, still facing that, no solution yet.

Do you have any idea how to solve it?
CharlesTurner

Postby ElChicano » Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:53 pm

The first time I installed the LastPass Firefox extension it did not give me the "You are almost done" page. Logging in to the lastpass.com site did not fix the log in issue.

Uninstalled the LastPass Firefox extension then re-installed it, this time it gave me the "You are almost done" page and let me log in. I was still logged in to the lastpass.com site, not sure if that matters though.

Fresh Windows 10 install, no older versions of Firefox installed previously. It is absolutely a Firefox 71.0 issue as LastPass installed cleanly on Chrome and let me log in right away.
ElChicano

Postby nexronpk336 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:49 pm

I'm having issue with firefox extension, Some websites fill auto by extension but some having issues, I have to fill manually for https://hackcraze.com/ everytime,
I'm using Firefox 79
Any help?
nexronpk336

Return to General Support & Troubleshooting