Upgrade Free to Enterprise

Customer forum for LastPass Enterprise

Moderators: azitnay, admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Upgrade Free to Enterprise

Postby jbleijendaal144 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:04 am

My new colleague has created a free account on her business email. We do have an Enterprise subscription and now I can't invite her because of the existing account. She has already placed some stuff in her account so deleting is not the ideal option. How can I easily upgrade this account into my Enterprise environment?
jbleijendaal144

Re: Upgrade Free to Enterprise

Postby cpctech » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:59 pm

I can see this happening in a number of places with in the SMB communities I serve. I would be interested in hearing the resolution to this post as well. Disappointing to see almost a month has gone by and there has been no reply here.
cpctech

Postby kevinelwell » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:28 am

You could have the user export the items they have saved, delete that account, accept the enterprise invite and then import the items back.

Kevin
kevinelwell

Postby jpenny84 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:31 pm

Alternatively, they can change the account email to a personal one. That would be easier than exporting and reimporting the data. The personal account could then be linked.

With regards to the response delay complaints, these support forums are for user to user assistance and are not actively monitored by LastPass. Tickets or the direct enterprise support number should be used if a response from the company is desired.
jpenny84

Return to LastPass Enterprise