Syncing doesn't work well

What do you love about LastPass? What do you hate about it? Tell us why you like it, why you don't, and why.

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Syncing doesn't work well

Postby timothy2947 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:36 am

I have Lastpass on two desktops and my phone. Refreshing the vault or refreshing sites via the browser extension or the client doesn't seem to work on any of them. When I click that option it appears to do nothing and the passwords fail every time I change to a different device. This results in having to reset the password on every app I want to open on each device I want to use. So as I move from my work computer to my home computer to my phone, it is an exercise in multiple password resets.

On my Android phone, Lastpass only appears if I access Gmail via Firefox rather than the Gmail app. It is also difficult to see the master password field when I have to log into Lastpass because the keyboard covers it whether in portrait or landscape. What is the point of installing Lastpass if only the browser extension works?

Am I doing something wrong? Do I have to refresh the vault on the system I originally set the passwords? If so, why doesn't Lastpass automatically do this? I thought that was the whole point of this app.

I am becoming so frustrated with the password resetting roulette wheel app I've installed that I am about to uninstall it.
timothy2947

Return to Feedback