Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!
Moderators: admin, Israel, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist
This seems to be a strange incident. I wanted to see what would happen when all users were removed from a shared folder.
With "Super Admin access to shared folders" policy turned off:
- Shared folder requires AT LEAST ONE admin to remain in the folder
- System prevents all users from being removed
With "Super Admin access to shared folders" policy enabled:
- All users and groups can be removed from the shared folder
- Although no users and groups are shown when managing the shared folder, the folder still exist
- Once this policy is disabled, the shared folder vanishes...
The expected result should be either: an "orphaned" shared folder, or error trying to disable the "Super Admin" policy.
The actual result: Shared Folder vanishes without warning and without a trace.
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 2:56 pm
Return to General Support & Troubleshooting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 129 guests