Bring back Autofill

What do you love about LastPass? What do you hate about it? Tell us why you like it, why you don't, and why.

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Bring back Autofill

Postby pwabrahams » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:44 pm

It used to be that I could go to a site that was asking me for credit card info, click on Autofill, and have all the fields filled in for me. Now all I can find is a stupid video that relies on an icon that isn't there. Videos are an inadequate way to convey this sort of information anyway, since I need to have the information in front of me as I do each step.. With a video, I have to remember what was in the video as I go through the procedure.
pwabrahams

Re: Bring back Autofill

Postby youshallnotpass » Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:44 pm

This was the final straw for me... after the rapidly rising price! Removing auto Form Fill and replacing it with some convoluted right click thing which doesnt work has lost you a customer. I'm off to Bitwarden.. and so far, its better!
youshallnotpass

Postby julie4050244 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:43 pm

I agree, this is AWFUL. I don't understand why I can no longer fill address and credit card info with one click. Why did you separate this and also make it NOT WORK? I am researching alternative solutions at this point. Also, adding custom form fills, it seems like if you dont add all of the fields the first time, there is no way to go back and add more fields. this is SO SO SO dumb. You guys have destroyed an awesome tool.
julie4050244

Postby jpenny84 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:51 pm

julie4050244 Wrote:I agree, this is AWFUL. I don't understand why I can no longer fill address and credit card info with one click. Why did you separate this and also make it NOT WORK? I am researching alternative solutions at this point. Also, adding custom form fills, it seems like if you dont add all of the fields the first time, there is no way to go back and add more fields. this is SO SO SO dumb. You guys have destroyed an awesome tool.

Separating the profiles makes it easier if people want to use different cards for the same address. It's also more secure on potentially compromised sites that could have hidden credit card fields.

I have had relatively few issues with the new workflow. Make sure that your address and card profiles are configured correctly.
jpenny84

Postby ReviveQuality » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:28 pm

julie4050244 Wrote:I agree, this is AWFUL. I don't understand why I can no longer fill address and credit card info with one click. Why did you separate this and also make it NOT WORK? I am researching alternative solutions at this point. Also, adding custom form fills, it seems like if you dont add all of the fields the first time, there is no way to go back and add more fields. this is SO SO SO dumb. You guys have destroyed an awesome tool.

I'm still looking for an alternative to LP. I complained about this way back when they broke everything.

They don't care at all what their customers want, only what they want.

They also removed my posts & stopped me from getting notifications.
ReviveQuality

Postby jpenny84 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:05 pm

ReviveQuality Wrote:

I checked the moderator logs and not a single one of your posts have been deleted.
jpenny84

Postby ReviveQuality » Mon May 18, 2020 3:28 pm

jpenny84 Wrote:
ReviveQuality Wrote:

I checked the moderator logs and not a single one of your posts have been deleted.

Well I couldn't find them when I came back here & I already stated that I stopped getting e-mail notices, but you ignored that & ignored everything else I said.
ReviveQuality

Return to Feedback