PLEASE, please bring back FORM FILL!!!

What do you love about LastPass? What do you hate about it? Tell us why you like it, why you don't, and why.

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Please bring back Form Fills

Postby Dixor » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:26 am

This was a 50% use case for me and now I cant use it like before.
Dixor

How to roll back version with Form fills?

Postby Dixor » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:27 am

Form fills was a 50% use case for me and now I cant use it like before.
Dixor

PLEASE, please bring back FORM FILL!!!

Postby Dixor » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:28 am

This was a 50% use case for me and now I cant use it like before.
Dixor

Re: PLEASE, please bring back FORM FILL!!!

Postby jpbarlow375 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:28 am

This is to support those asking that FORM FILL be brought back.

I upgraded my membership of LastPass, not because I needed extra benefits but, to reflect that I gained great value from using the programme. It seemed unfair to use this aspect without paying something for it. Now this major use of LastPass has been removed.

One option is to sign up for Robofill and leave LastPass. But why can't this feature be returned?

JohnB
jpbarlow375

Postby Naftaturbo » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:21 pm

+1 on this complaint. And fully agree with jpbarlow375!
Naftaturbo

Postby david976 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:15 pm

The loss of the old FormFill is the worst update to Lastpass EVER.
david976

Postby pwabrahams » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:54 pm

It was stupid of you folks to abolish Form Fill. Don't you pay any attention to your users? I can't even find info on how to get a form filled in.
pwabrahams

Postby jpenny84 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:09 pm

pwabrahams Wrote:It was stupid of you folks to abolish Form Fill. Don't you pay any attention to your users? I can't even find info on how to get a form filled in.

Form fill has not been abolished. The information has been reorganized into individual items. You can still fill using the field icons and the top of the LastPass extension menu if a form is detected. If no form is detected, your fill items are easily located using the search bar in the extension menu, right click context menu and all items in the extension menu.

https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass ... s-lp010113
jpenny84

Postby sherrischriver846 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:58 pm

I just cancelled my auto renewal because of the form fill. When I had my Note 4, everything popped up and was perfect. Since I have my Note 10, I can't get Lastpass to pop up with a password 70% of the time. So I open the browser, search out my password, then copy and paste it. So annoying. It moved backward in tech.

The other reason is that it saves a password slot for the same item for all the different gadgets I use, then when I change the password, doesn't change them alll. After 5 years of LastPass, I'm in password hell because of it. I never know which one is right, so I'm trying all of them.

I'm erasing, and moving on. I need better form fill and I need ALL my passwords for an item to change when I change the password for that item.
sherrischriver846

Postby jpenny84 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:53 pm

sherrischriver846 Wrote:I just cancelled my auto renewal because of the form fill. When I had my Note 4, everything popped up and was perfect. Since I have my Note 10, I can't get Lastpass to pop up with a password 70% of the time. So I open the browser, search out my password, then copy and paste it. So annoying. It moved backward in tech.

Why not just copy the password or use copy notifications using the mobile app?
jpenny84

Next

Return to Feedback