Windows client remembers nothing

Help with the Windows installer (lastpass.exe)

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Windows client remembers nothing

Postby Lux » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:28 am

I use the windows client and every time I log in after my pc has been turned off, it's like it has amnesia. It asks if I want to create an account, doesn't remember my email address and also doesn't remember that I have asked it to trust my pc for 30 days. So I have to use the grid every time I log in.

There is a help page for this problem, but only for browsers, no mention of the windows client.
Lux

Re: Windows client remembers nothing

Postby Dennis205 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:26 pm

I am having the same problem with the windows client(app) of lastpass
It doesn't rember email or thrust device for 30 days
It also resets if you pinned lastpass icon to start.(The next time you restart your pc the icon is not pinned anymore)
It looks like it just reinstalls itself or something every time you start your pc.
Dennis205

Re: Windows client remembers nothing

Postby DisgruntledUser » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:57 pm

I am having this problem on Edge using the Lastpass app it keeps prompting me to authenticate even though I have repeatedly told it to trust the machine for 30 days, it is extremely ridiculous that it has been going on for months it appears, if not longer, they don't acknowledge or fix it. The quality of this product is now garbage and being compromised is proof. Pick anything, Roboform, Dashlane, 1Password, they all function better and none of them have been compromised, so why would anyone keep using you?
DisgruntledUser

Return to Windows Installer Questions