Suggestions

Tell us what features would make LastPass even better and vote for features that are most important to you

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Suggestions

Postby musicollector » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:41 pm

In the Firefox add-on, please get rid of the All Items and None folders. Not needed.
Also, as in Windows Explorer, it would be nice to type in the first letter to get to the item quickly, rather than use the mouse to scroll down. Gets tedious if there are a lot of items.
TIA.
musicollector

Re: Suggestions

Postby cousinit99 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:06 pm

This. Get rid of these stupid folders! WTF is this "(none)" crap? And let me view all my Secure Notes from one consolidated list, like I used to!
cousinit99

Postby musicollector » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:09 pm

What are you babbling about? "none" crap? Speak in coherent English or say nothing at all! :o
musicollector

Postby jpenny84 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:37 pm

musicollector Wrote:What are you babbling about? "none" crap? Speak in coherent English or say nothing at all! :o

They are referring to the same default category for vault items that aren't assigned to folders as you did in your original post. Please be more respectful to other forum users.
jpenny84

Postby musicollector » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:32 am

jpenny84, sorry! I read it wrong and I do apologize. Now, I see that you and I are on the same page. :D

Thanks for understanding and adding to my voice against these silly features, which I hope Lastpass will consider removing.
musicollector

Postby ibalashov984 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:19 am

How can I move all my cards from this "none" folder to "Payment Cards" folder?
ibalashov984

Postby musicollector » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:47 am

How can I move all my cards from this "none" folder to "Payment Cards" folder?

I am using the Firefox add-on.

The drop-down window at the end of the Folder field only creates a folder under the Password folder. So, I thought I would humor it by manually entering "Payment Cards" in the field. As expected, that did not produce the desired effect, instead creating a Payment Cards folder under the Passwords folder.

Then, I went into the Vault, checked the box in the top right hand corner of the item, chose the Actions drop-down window and then, Move to Folder. But clicking on Move to Folder does nothing, though it indicates there are further levels to it. Then, I tried drag and drop over the Payment Cards folder. No luck.

Not sure what I am missing. It shouldn't this be unintuitive. :x They need to remove all these unnecessary levels and make it simple.
musicollector

Postby doppelganger » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:03 am

Adding my voice to the request to make the use of folders completely optional, rather than forcing the (none) folder upon us.
doppelganger

Postby musicollector » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:28 pm

Yes, cousinit99, I am not holding my breath anymore. Even with all the people complaining, they seem not listen. Much like Google.
musicollector

Return to Feature Requests