The new web extension is terrible

What do you love about LastPass? What do you hate about it? Tell us why you like it, why you don't, and why.

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

The new web extension is terrible

Postby PoloB49 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:00 am

Please, please give us back the old extension.. I loved it so much, it always took me 2 seconds to get my password :

- Name of the website
- Right click
- Copy password

Now this is just a big mess. Not only you can't right click, but the icon to choose to copy the password moves the last second before you click.

The web extension used to be simple and fast, now it's complicated and a mess to use. Please allow us to right click and access our passwords as fast as we used to.
PoloB49

Re: The new web extension is terrible

Postby rickk88 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:13 am

I have to agree on this one. It seems when you hover one of the additional buttons you can see a misplaced LastPass button (the kind that shows what fields you can fill).
Image of the behavior: http://rickk.nl/lp/Annotation%202019-08-15%20101033.jpg
rickk88

Re: The new web extension is terrible

Postby tom873 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:27 pm

I also agree. I would like the old extension back. In addtion to the comments above, form fills are not very complicated to find and get at. I use them like crazy. I keep LastPass for this function despite being able to use the browser for form fills, simple because LastPass did a better job in the past. The additional clicks and time needed to locate a form fill makes it substantially less compelling.
tom873

Return to Feedback