Can't login

Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!

Moderators: admin, Israel, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Can't login

Postby cuse165 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:04 pm

I am trying to use the App on my phone but I get a error message saying I can't login because of a security setting in my account and check your email to login. It's been over 1hr and no email I checked my spam. I can login on my PC so I can turn off that setting I just don't know what it is. I need help.
cuse165

Re: Can't login

Postby phil848 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:21 am

Having the same problem on an android device, please help?
phil848

Postby cuse165 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:23 pm

This is what I got from . I have not tried it. Please go to Account Settings > Mobile devices and disable the restriction. From there, login with your device, allow it in the same menu and enable the restriction again.
By default, a unique identifier (UUID) is created to track each device, but you can edit the device label at any time.
cuse165

Postby artificial834 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:38 am

Having the same issue. I disabled mobile device restrictions on my desktop computer and that lets me get to the 2FA check, but then the app crashes immediately after i submit the code. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app twice but hasn't worked.
artificial834

Postby curlytail4legs » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:40 pm

I have same problem. When Mobile Device Access is Enabled from LastPass Web interface I can't login from mobile LastPass app. LastPass Mobile app gives me an error message stating that an email with a link will be sent to my Account email address. I never receive an email.
When I set Mobile Device Access to Disabled in LastPass Web interface I can successfully login from mobile LastPass app, but it Does Not generate the random UUID so I cannot subsequently set Mobile Device Access to Enabled and whitelist the UUID because it is never generated. I have Case: 11181607 - Technical Support open for this. They advised me to just try to disable, login from mobile device, and then enable mobile device restriction. This still does not generate a random UUID in the mobile devices setting so I cannot manage the device;.
curlytail4legs

Postby leonardcarlcampbell327 » Sat May 23, 2020 11:47 am

Same problem - Unable to logon from android device.
leonardcarlcampbell327

Return to General Support & Troubleshooting