2FA password reprompt via Duo or laspass mobile app

Tell us what features would make LastPass even better and vote for features that are most important to you

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

2FA password reprompt via Duo or laspass mobile app

Postby ACiD GRiM » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:33 pm

I had a fingerprint reader on my last laptop and really liked the ability to quickly open passwords that required a reprompt with the touch pad. I use my desktop more, and now have a chromebook, both don't have fingerprint readers, and I don't want to get a usb fingerprint reader.

Since I have a fingerprint reader on my phone that I use for reprompt actions, which is quick and simple. I think it would be awesome if a device or devices could be connected to send a push notification that I could accept when any other client requires a reprompt (with the option to just type in my password manually)

This would allow me to use a much longer master password since I don't have to keep the password short enough to type frequently while still secure.
ACiD GRiM

Re: 2FA password reprompt via Duo or laspass mobile app

Postby ACiD GRiM » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:39 pm

Is this something the lastpass team can implement?
ACiD GRiM

Re: 2FA password reprompt via Duo or laspass mobile app

Postby jamieg » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:00 am

+1 for adding an option to re-prompt for 2FA when accessing certain password entries (where currently password re-prompt is the only option)
I'd love to set a push notification 2FA (or YubiKey, when support is added) for my more sensitive password entries.
jamieg

Return to Feature Requests