I need your help please

Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, Israel, JoeSiegrist, robyn

I need your help please

Postby mustaphamartil716 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:56 pm

Hi, I lost the device that i usually connect from to lastpass i only remember the email and the password to log in when i try to log in it says Lastpass can't identify this device or i am connecting from a new location so i need to verify the email. The problem is i can't access my email because i don't know the password of the email it's in my lastpass vault too.
when i contacted support over twitter (because i can't contact them via email i need to log in then the same problem again) they said they can only send information to the email associated with the account and they told to create a new account.
creating a new account will not help get back my 30+ accounts information ....

i created this account just to post this here if the support can't help me i hope you guys can do something please ( to the moderators please help me )
I just want them to remove the notification that pops up when i try to log in.
If i can't access my vault how am i supposed to verify my email.
i hope you understand my situation
sorry for my english
mustaphamartil716

Re: I need your help please

Postby jpenny84 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:37 pm

Instructions on how to address this is in the documentation:

https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass ... s-lp010154
jpenny84

Postby mustaphamartil716 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:44 pm

thanks for your reply but i can't find the contact support at the bottom of the article
mustaphamartil716

Postby jpenny84 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:39 pm

Please note the paragraph within the documentation article I linked regarding not having access to the email password:

What if I don't have access to my email address?

If you cannot access your email inbox but have permitted offline access in your account, you can log in offline to get a cached version of your LastPass Vault. Otherwise, you will need to recover access to your email address via your email provider, then prompt LastPass to send you another verification email.

There is a link to contact customer support in the lower right corner of the support article.
jpenny84

Return to General Support & Troubleshooting