What I think is that Last Pass support sucks!

What do you love about LastPass? What do you hate about it? Tell us why you like it, why you don't, and why.

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

What I think is that Last Pass support sucks!

Postby bachonysus » Fri May 24, 2019 9:37 pm

Sense downloading the newest version of last pass on my iMac LastPass no longer works which should not be a surprise because this happens every time LastPass updates their software. This time however LastPass can't be contacted because sending a tech support request using their new system is like sending it to a big black hole. Three times I have sent request and all have gone unanswered. I have cancelled my premium account and will find another password program that works and offers support!!!
bachonysus

Re: What I think is that Last Pass support sucks!

Postby fidedddn420 » Mon May 27, 2019 1:52 am

it sucks! every time I click the 'creat ticket' button on this page, https://support.logmeininc.com/zh/lastpass
it just goes into a endless loop to that sanme page. no customer online at all.
I think lastpass is going to die!!

and the latest iOS app sucks, too. it give me empty vault at it's homepage. even if I manually refresh the vault in the app settings, it still doesn't work.

Go to hell, lastpass.
fidedddn420

Postby thomasdahl771 » Tue May 28, 2019 2:24 am

I agree.. We were warned when Logmein bought them that this would happen.. It finally has.
thomasdahl771

Lastpass Support gets a failing grade

Postby teligence » Wed May 29, 2019 6:53 pm

I've been a long-time user, but I continue to have paid account technical issues...
Can't find a number to call to reach a live person.
Support has been completely unresponsive to tickets generated.

If Lastpass can't support its product then then Lastpass is useless and should be terminated.
teligence

Postby thomasdahl771 » Thu May 30, 2019 7:40 am

teligence: Which password manager would you suggest going to? I have pretty much given up on LastPass. Such a shame. Joe Siegrist needs to come back and run LastPass. It would be great if he could invest some of the $110 million he got for the company into creating a new product that works. His Non-Compete contract must be over by now.
thomasdahl771

Support SUCKS!!!!

Postby givedaddysomesupport » Thu May 30, 2019 11:24 am

Why does it take an entire day to respond to a support ticket? We have last pass for teams and I'm seriously considering another product. We've only used it for the last year and every single ticket takes many days to resolve. I even submitted a ticket about performance issues that they responded to but that was the last I heard. Your team better get off your ass or you'll start loosing business clients like myself. Unbelievable that a business customer can't pick up the phone and get a real person.......What was I thinking when I switched to lastpass?
givedaddysomesupport

Postby PaulX » Thu May 30, 2019 1:52 pm

The new support system SUCKS! Tickets go in, nothing comes out. Plus- has anybody been able to fine a page that lists their open or archived support tickets?
PaulX

Postby mail273 » Fri May 31, 2019 1:46 pm

I'm currently in the process of trying Bitwarden. They offer essentially the same as LastPass but are open source. However I will see how the auto fill will work on Android since I mostly work on my Android tablet.

If anybody else bothers to try Bitwarden I'm really interested in how well it works on iOS. Maybe you guys could share it here in the thread.
mail273

Now that support and updates have gone down the pan...

Postby thomasdahl771 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:27 am

What worries me most about the decline of support and customer care responsiveness at LastPass is what will happen during the next security breatch. And be sure, there will be one, there always is one lurking around the corner.

I don't seem to be able to get anyone to read my support tickets and the decline of the product functionality is indication of an abandonment of the developers.

What do we all make of this?

Does this mean that we urgently need to find another password manager and, crucially, start the process of changing all our passwords once moved?

What does the community think?
W
thomasdahl771

Postby thomasdahl771 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:16 am

Any comments? Anyone? This is a security issue...
thomasdahl771

Next

Return to Feedback