Will Enterprise work for me?

Customer forum for LastPass Enterprise

Moderators: admin, azitnay, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Will Enterprise work for me?

Postby nzdreamer55 » Tue May 14, 2019 1:54 pm

I am looking for a solution to sharing passwords with my staff. I want a product where i can share a site and password, but that if I need to change it, I won't have to change it in multiple places. I also want to restrict it so that the people I share it with cannot change any of the information. Right now I have the family plan and I can create shared folders, but when I need to share one thing with several different people, I need to create different shared folders which becomes cumbersome.
nzdreamer55

Re: Will Enterprise work for me?

Postby MiguelAngel » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:49 am

Hello, if you have a company with several workers, it's already worth it to hire the enterprise version. I have been using it in my [color=#000000]company for a couple of years now and we have made it much easier to use passwords.[/color]
MiguelAngel

Re: Will Enterprise work for me?

Postby tysonandthor248 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:07 pm

We also use the Enterprise edition and as of today we were made aware of an issue where Chrome will prompt the user to save the login/password that they used through Lastpass. Which it then saves and allows the user a plain view of the password, EVEN IF the shared link originally kept the password un-viewable. I don't know if this is a concern for you, but it defeats our purpose of using Lastpass because we can't keep our passwords secure from employees that were dismissed, since they can have a copy of the actual password stored on their browser. We had hoped using Lastpass would eliminate the need to change all passwords in the company just because of turnover. We are currently researching this issue to see if there is a solution.
tysonandthor248

Return to LastPass Enterprise