MasterPass re-prompt, daily...

What do you love about LastPass? What do you hate about it? Tell us why you like it, why you don't, and why.

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

MasterPass re-prompt, daily...

Postby mlavoie1645 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:26 am

I used to get prompted for my master pass on a reasonable basis. Now I get prompted at least once a day. [on a laptop]
I don't see settings to calm this down, other than setting 'remember password' -- which seems fairly unsafe (and which the warning advises against).

Is there no middle ground?
I'm using Chrome on Win10.
mlavoie1645

Re: MasterPass re-prompt, daily...

Postby FlyingHawk » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:12 pm

Make sure you're not clearing LastPass's cookies in any way.
FlyingHawk

Postby xtec757 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:05 am

yeah, we have the same thing for one week with two different accounts and three different machines (macintosh, pc windows)for one week!!!
what have you changed?
we have to reload our yubikey and 2FA everytime we loose the focus in the browser!!!
lastpass cookies and website are on a white list howewer.
please change back this way, it is not convenient at all!!!
xtec757

Postby wa98028 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:07 pm

I'm running into this too! Very annoying. It only happens on one of my computers. I uninstalled and reinstalled the LastPass Chrome extension. Didn't fix. Please post a fix for this.
wa98028

Postby redcedar562 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:20 am

mlavoie1645 Wrote:I used to get prompted for my master pass on a reasonable basis. Now I get prompted at least once a day. [on a laptop]
I don't see settings to calm this down, other than setting 'remember password' -- which seems fairly unsafe (and which the warning advises against).

Is there no middle ground?
I'm using Chrome on Win10.

I find this feature also so annoying. On top of the price increase...not good value for money. Will definitely somewhere else after my subs ends.
redcedar562

Return to Feedback