Does LastPass support even exist anymore?

What do you love about LastPass? What do you hate about it? Tell us why you like it, why you don't, and why.

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Does LastPass support even exist anymore?

Postby jeff518 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:48 am

I've had a ticket open several days and not a single response. I'm a Premium subscriber and wondering what I'm paying for. Has anyone had better luck with DashLane or other services? I've been a LastPass subscriber for years but I'm thinking it's time to move on.
jeff518

Re: Does LastPass support even exist anymore?

Postby jpenny84 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:32 am

Are you checking the ticket status page?

https://lastpass.com/support.php?cmd=showfaq&id=7556
jpenny84

Postby jeff518 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:54 pm

Why yes, of course I was.

With my "premium" support it took 3 days to get a response. I reported an issue with FaceID on my iPhone. The response I got back, after 3 days, was to clear my desktop browser cache. Worthless.

I've been a LastPass Premium user for years. Obviously something has gone downhill with this company. Luckily some of the competitors offer migration tools so I'm going to look into them.

Oh, and if I cancel, LastPass told me they wouldn't refund the balance of my year's payment because it would violate their terms and conditions. Lovely company to deal with. Good riddance.
jeff518

Postby joe690 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:03 am

I posted an issue in 'Feature Request' as it was sort of 'half request and half question' this morning, as well as sending a Support Ticket, I had an answer within 3 hours, not really the wanswer I wanted, but Support seemed fine ... just to balance the argument (if there is one) :|
joe690

Return to Feedback