Android app won't open, says offline vault not available

Have questions about LastPass, or having problems using it? Ask for help here!

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, Israel, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Android app won't open, says offline vault not available

Postby Thenorm » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:18 pm

Can't use mobile app. When I click on LastPass icon on my Android phone, and enter my email address and password in the login page of the LastPass mobile app, a pop-up message says... offline vault is not available, please log in online. (The login offline box is checked.)
So I log in online, and then try again to log into the mobile app, but I just get the same message.
Thenorm

Re: Android app won't open, says offline vault not available

Postby jpenny84 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:07 pm

If you use multifactor authentication, check your settings and make that you didn't disallow offline access.
jpenny84

Postby Thenorm » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:26 pm

I don't think I use multifactor authentication.I have the free version. In the settings of my account, under multi-factor authentication tab, LastPass Authenticator is set to disabled.
Thenorm

Postby Funkchair » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:18 am

I'm getting the same. And I have a paid account. Ever since last Android update cannot log in. If not fixed will have to ask for a refund as paying for a broken service.
Funkchair

Postby Thenorm » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:39 pm

Any other ideas please?? About how to get the LastPass android app to open on my tablet and phone when I try to log in? Instead of saying "offline vault is not available, please log in online".
As I said, the box on the login page for "make available offline" is checked, and I'm not using Multi- Factor Authentication. I am using Chrome browser, if that makes a difference.
LastPass works on my laptop using Chrome browser, but I need to get the android app working on my phone and tablet or it isn't going to be much use to me.
Sure would like some help with this! Anybody else having this problem?
Thenorm

Return to General Support & Troubleshooting