Multiple URLs for one account/password

Tell us what features would make LastPass even better and vote for features that are most important to you

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Multiple URLs for one account/password

Postby WantsMultipleURLs » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:13 pm

I would love to see a feature where one account/password can be recognized by multiple URLs/applications. The reason for this is that some companies have shared account across multiple products. For example, my att.net account is also my yahoo account. My gamefaqs.com account is also my gamespot.com account. I know I could create a separate entry for the other site/app and copy over the same password. However, if I ever change it on one platform (e.g. ATT) then LastPass is only going to auto-save it to my Vault for that one site (ATT). Then when I visit Yahoo, it's going to use my old password since the auto-save did not update the Yahoo vault entry when I changed the password from ATT. Therefore, for accounts that are linked across multiple sites, it would be very helpful to have one Vault entry with 2 URLs so that it's recognized/updated no matter which of the 2 sites I visit.
WantsMultipleURLs

Re: Multiple URLs for one account/password

Postby jpenny84 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:01 pm

This is already possible with equivalent domains:

https://lastpass.com/support.php?cmd=showfaq&id=1256
jpenny84

Postby Glaucus » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:37 am

The above link is no longer valid.
Glaucus

Postby sparkle263 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:56 pm

sparkle263

Postby samplejohnm » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:23 pm

this doesn't seem to work for me, literally copy and pasted their example "=subdomain.example.com , sample.com"

I get...

'=subdomain.example.com' is not a valid domain

LastPass already considers the following domains to be equivalent: *.example.com
samplejohnm

Return to Feature Requests