ERROR: Sorry, this request is taking longer than normal.

Customer forum for LastPass Enterprise

Moderators: azitnay, admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

ERROR: Sorry, this request is taking longer than normal.

Postby winnersmedia » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:03 am

I get this all the time when updating a login with a new password then choosing which of the passwords i want to update.

This is in safari Version 10.0.2 (12602.3.12.0.1)
Mac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)

It's been happening for a long time and on old Mac's

It's incredibly frustrating. INCREDIBLY!

There's nothing wrong with my connection and i'm not using a VPN
winnersmedia

Re: ERROR: Sorry, this request is taking longer than normal.

Postby edna509 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:00 pm

Agreed. I get it all the time when trying to move a site to a folder. If they can't fix this, moving company back to eWallet.
edna509

Postby Mel001 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:16 pm

Same here. Keep getting "ERROR: Sorry, this request is taking longer than normal"

I am doing a trial before implementing it in the company. It has been like this for DAYS!!

This is crap. If not fixed by tomorrow I am giving up and going to Dashline.com
Mel001

Postby Mel001 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:17 pm

I will have a look at eWallet. Is it better than Dashline?
Mel001

Postby stevenrhodes328 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:37 pm

[quote="Mel001"]Same here. Keep getting "ERROR: Sorry, this request is taking longer than normal"

Really sad what has happened to this product. I used to enjoy using it and how seamless it worked across my devices and how it eased the burden of remember passwords from site to site. Now, their support SUCKS! Their support has not event chimed in on this. I have been dealing with it for a couple weeks plus now.

Time to move on. So long LastPass! You had a great product.
stevenrhodes328

Postby jpenny84 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:42 pm

stevenrhodes328 Wrote:
Mel001 Wrote:Now, their support SUCKS! Their support has not event chimed in on this. I have been dealing with it for a couple weeks plus now.

This forum is primarily for user to user support. It is not the best avenue of contact if you desire a response from a LastPass representative.
jpenny84

Postby stevenrhodes328 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:20 pm

This forum is primarily for user to user support. It is not the best avenue of contact if you desire a response from a LastPass representative.

Maybe so. But a company that truly believes in their products are proactive in their forums and helping their customers. My contacting support and begging for their help proved to be a waste of my time. Here I find all the information I needed to know about yet another problem with this product and your response further supports how LastPass has no desire to represent their product in this open forum.

Asking users to support one another does reduce the burden of the product creator. However, it is not in the best interests of product creators to be so disconnected from their users. Microsoft, Google, Amazon Web Services, Linode, WHMCS and many more support their products by helping in open forums.

Enough said.
stevenrhodes328

Postby maxlockdown » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:48 am

Make sure you are actually logged into your vault directly on the Lastpass.com site, not just the browser widget.
If you are getting that message, go to: https://lastpass.com/?&ac=1&lpnorefresh ... ult=1&nk=1
Chances are that you will be prompted to log in regardless, even through that is a direct link to your vault. Seems to require login every time, whether you have a current active authenticated session or not.
Wouldn't hurt to bookmark the above link on your browser's menu bar for ease of access.
maxlockdown

Postby sbparsons » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:42 am

Sigh - I've been a long time user of LP and lately I have to agree that the service is now becoming almost unusable.
I get timeouts more often than not when trying to log in, saving secure notes, and so on...

For example, on Firefox, trying to sign in so I could post here, I gave up after 2 attempts of waiting and went to Chrome. Chrome surprisingly worked first time
I started using Firefox as LP was causing me grief on Chrome!

Anyway, it is a pity it's not as smooth and seamless an experience that it once was. Unfortunately I will have to consider an alternative if this continues as it's incredibly frustrating.
sbparsons

Return to LastPass Enterprise