Can't add websites to shared folders

Customer forum for LastPass Enterprise

Moderators: azitnay, admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Can't add websites to shared folders

Postby servicedesk401 » Mon May 09, 2016 5:57 am

Hi,

As of today I can't add new websites too one of my shared folders. If i try to add one it will cancel itself out.

However If I add a website without selecting a map (the website will store under none) I can drag and drop to add the website to a shared folder.

Any idea on how this is possible?
servicedesk401

Re: Can't add websites to shared folders

Postby dmitrijLP » Mon May 09, 2016 10:29 am

servicedesk401 Wrote:Hi,

As of today I can't add new websites too one of my shared folders. If i try to add one it will cancel itself out.

However If I add a website without selecting a map (the website will store under none) I can drag and drop to add the website to a shared folder.

Any idea on how this is possible?

How do you originally try to add/move the login? What browser are you using? All permissions are correct for you on your shared folder?

I tried to move a login and save a new one straight into the shared folder using Chrome, no issues.

Please try this basic steps to see they helps:

1. Click on the LastPass Icon > More Options > Advanced > Clear Local Cache.

2. Once again click on the LastPass Icon > More Options > Advanced > Refresh Sites.

3. Log off from the LastPass extension, restart the browser and log back in.
dmitrijLP

Postby servicedesk401 » Mon May 09, 2016 11:29 am

Hi Dimitri,
I tried your steps, however they did not seem to work.

I try to add a site by clicking the + icon in the right corner. Then type in name,url etc.

On Map I select the map that I want the site to appear which is a shared folder.

When I do this I get the message: website added successful. however, there is nothing added....
servicedesk401

Postby dmitrijLP » Mon May 09, 2016 1:49 pm

servicedesk401 Wrote:Hi Dimitri,
I tried your steps, however they did not seem to work.

I try to add a site by clicking the + icon in the right corner. Then type in name,url etc.

On Map I select the map that I want the site to appear which is a shared folder.

When I do this I get the message: website added successful. however, there is nothing added....

Appreciate the additional details, this appears to be an issue only with online vault, I have reported this to developers to have it addressed asap.

For now, if you need to perform this actions, please try using the local vault via LastPass icon --> My LastPass Vault, same steps should work correctly.
dmitrijLP

Postby servicedesk401 » Tue May 10, 2016 6:21 am

alright it is working now!

Thanks for the great support again Dimitri.

Cheers and have a nice day.
servicedesk401

Return to LastPass Enterprise