Shared Folder/Family Plan vs Enterprise

Tell us what features would make LastPass even better and vote for features that are most important to you

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantie, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Shared Folder/Family Plan vs Enterprise

Postby efaden » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:40 am

Hey,

So I share a bunch of website logins with my wife and other family members. It would be nice if there was a family plan where you could use the folder sharing features from enterprise with multiple different logins in a single "family" account. Sort of like a "Mini" enterprise account at a cheaper rate ($24/yr for 5 accounts or something). I was considering purchasing premium subscriptions for all of the members, but it still doesn't solve that problem. The only existing options would be to share each bookmark individually... or to have multiple identities under a single LastPass account.

-Eric
efaden

Re: Shared Folder/Family Plan vs Enterprise

Postby jFlat » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:58 pm

Has there been any thought about implementing something like this? I too would love to see a family plan. You could make a basic family plan say up to 5 users for a set price. Than if additional users are needed (some families are bigger than 2 parents and 3 kids) there could be a small fee to add to this. There are some feature like the shared folders that I would love to use but can't justify paying for an "Enterprise" account.
jFlat

Postby zipwilly » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:14 pm

I, too, would like to see a convenient and reasonably economical family plan.
zipwilly

Postby Awe So Me » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:59 pm

This would be a great addition, I too share a lot of logins within my family.
Another option would be to allow folder sharing if both users are premium members. I would purchase additional premium memberships for my family if this was available.
Awe So Me

Postby amirakbari » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:44 pm

Have there been any replies from LastPass to any of these requests?
amirakbari

Postby efaden » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:31 pm

amirakbari wrote:Have there been any replies from LastPass to any of these requests?

I emailed them directly about it when I started the thread. They basically told me to but multiple enterprise ones... other than that there really isn't another option. They had nothing else planned either at that time. I don't know if it has changed since then, but I doubt it.
efaden

Postby jFlat » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:40 pm

They really should consider allowing this. I would upgrade my fiance's account to a premium account as soon as it became available.
jFlat

Return to Feature Requests