FF/IE plugin: long sentences in control panel

Help us translate LastPass into your favorite language

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

FF/IE plugin: long sentences in control panel

Postby J M » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:31 pm

Some of the items in the control panel of the FF or IE plugin are too long for the width of the panel, even in the English version (even longer in the Spanish version).

I have tested LastPass in many systems (Windows and different distributions of Linux). I some cases, it is not possible to resize the window and, for example, it makes impossible to set some time parameters because the box is not visible.

Can I insert a "\n" in the middle of the some sentences? Or would it mess completely the formatting? (e.g. placement of the boxes, items lost at the bottom of the window, ...)

thanks
J M

Re: FF/IE plugin: long sentences in control panel

Postby JoeSiegrist » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:51 pm

J M Wrote:Some of the items in the control panel of the FF or IE plugin are too long for the width of the panel, even in the English version (even longer in the Spanish version).

I have tested LastPass in many systems (Windows and different distributions of Linux). I some cases, it is not possible to resize the window and, for example, it makes impossible to set some time parameters because the box is not visible.

Can I insert a "\n" in the middle of the some sentences? Or would it mess completely the formatting? (e.g. placement of the boxes, items lost at the bottom of the window, ...)

thanks

We have a lot of settings panels could you attach a screenshot?
JoeSiegrist

Re: FF/IE plugin: long sentences in control panel

Postby J M » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:08 pm

Sure. Here's a couple.

Screenshot-Panel de Control LastPass-1.png
Screenshot-Panel de Control LastPass.png
J M

Return to Internationalization