Secure (QR) Login - SQRL

Tell us what features would make LastPass even better and vote for features that are most important to you

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Re: Secure (QR) Login - SQRL

Postby Meta » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:26 pm

Bumping this, now is the time. the spec is finalized and client software is out, but I know I'd like to have the same user experience that we've become accustom to with LastPass. This really is the best option to bring SQRL security to the main stream.
Meta

Postby panthrosrevenge » Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:00 am

This would be an amazing feature to be another option for Lastpass authentication
panthrosrevenge

Postby builder66 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:10 am

SQRL only addresses the narrow use case of authentication between a person and another party. So at some point, some one is going to implement a SQRL client that not only does what the reference client does "Authentication" - BUT will also implement stuff like providing a web site with personal information - your real name, credit card numbers, delivery address, billing address, account numbers... And will also provide other identity services like emergency access to your SQRL identity, storage of sensitive documents, management of legacy usernames and passwords, identity and credit monitoring... you get the point. I just hope LastPass makes it easy and just implements the SQRL client so I do not have to move all my other stuff to some new identity manager.
builder66

Previous

Return to Feature Requests