Please add a new folder in the vault to show sites that have been deleted or are blocked, along with an "edit" so we can undelete/unblock them.
1. Right now, the only way to see, or know about, blocked / deleted URLs is to go to the Account Settings and navigate to the right tab.
2. It appears that when you (1) delete and (2) purge a login record, the domain gets blocked, so you are no longer prompted to record logins there.
3. There is no reference to the blocked status in either the Vault or when visiting a given domain (how about an unblock button?) so users may have no idea why lastpass no longer works for a given domain
1. Display all of these domains / URLs in the Vault, grouped in a folder called "Blocked Domains" with an "edit" link for each entry.
1. I have a couple posts in the troubleshooting forum explaining the problem.
2. When i have 20 blocked/do not fill form domains listed, what will this look like? For usability, these should get listed along with all the other logins - just group them.