Change multiple passwords at once - by password

Tell us what features would make LastPass even better and vote for features that are most important to you

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Re: Change multiple passwords at once - by password

Postby jonat » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:10 pm

Delete all but one entry. LastPass will consider all of the equivalent domains to be the same.
jonat

Postby KD7LRJ » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:35 pm

The equivalent domains thing doesn't work for me since many (100s) of the places where I have to login (network devices) use IP addresses only. Why can't we just have the ability to do a search and replace in our password store? Seems simple.
KD7LRJ

Postby quazar0 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:08 pm

KD7LRJ Wrote:The equivalent domains thing doesn't work for me

Same for me. It would really be nice to have a solution for this. I would even be able to use an 'equivalent hosts' list, similar to the 'equivalent domains' list. But let the user add a list of hosts that are all equivalent, not just domains.
quazar0

Postby xorand125 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:38 am

I have the same issue - will canlce my subscription! Simple stuff, too bad it does not work.
xorand125

Postby MarcoA2O » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:36 am

bump! (given the recent pastebin username/password leak)
MarcoA2O

Postby omnius42 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:55 pm

I have this same need. I don't necessarily need to be able to search by password, but I do need to update over a hundred entries that have the same password to a new password.
omnius42

Postby Paych3ck » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:23 pm

Bump. I have 300+ devices that I manage via IP address. I need a faster way to update all 300+ devices at one time.
Paych3ck

Postby omnius42 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:12 pm

Funny thing is, I'd been changing the passwords one-by-one as I had to use them, but then one day I changed the password and it brought up a list of a whole bunch of them to apply the change. I have no idea what I did differently that time versus the previous ones (except that most of them were bring changed because of typing the new password on top of the old password in the actual login dialog, but this one was directly in the vault, but not the first one in the vault). Also, it brought up ones that had a similar URL pattern, but definitely did not have the same previous password, so be careful if this happens to you.

Annoyingly inconsistent, but still the best password keeper I've ever used...
omnius42

Previous

Return to Feature Requests