Ordering Multiple Logins to same URL

Tell us what features would make LastPass even better and vote for features that are most important to you

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Re: Ordering Multiple Logins to same URL

Postby mrandraspal588 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:32 am

+1 here too.
Any type of sorting of multiple credential for a URL would help. But the best would be "by most used" or just manual. There are URL-s where I have 20 different logins...it's getting worse as the "favourite login" doesn't seem to have any effect on the order anymore, since the last update. Now my main login formfill data is somewhere on the bottom of the list:-(
mrandraspal588

Postby trebor739sitnay » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:42 am

+1 me as well. I have used LastPass for years now, on multiple PCs and Android phones. And yet this annoying problem still exists, despite the many, many posts of users requesting the ability to sort or prioritise the multiple logins for a site (e.g. Gmail - I have 1/2 a dozen for it), or at least set a default _without_ having to disable the logins in the drop-down for the others for the same site. It gets very old when I need to switch between several in different windows while doing research or checking orders from our business and personal Amazon accounts when updating our PO applications. Please LastPass devs, take a little time to address and fix this issue that so many of us want and many really need.

-rdy
trebor739sitnay

Postby jruetten283 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:32 pm

+1, I have use a GAPP domain for my family and I have about 7 accounts in gmail. I never know which one is going to be picked, oddly enough it is never mine. When I select mine, the correct password is not used. I have to go to the extension, find the correct login and copy the password. I have been a paying user for several years, even before I had to. I would love a fix for this.
jruetten283

Postby mrandraspal588 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:52 am

Here is a workaround until there is a better option:
The credentials for the same URL are ordered by the value in the name field (and luckily not the login name), so simply change that;. Add numbers or the letter 'a' as a first character in your favourite account name and there behold: it will be on the top of the list.
mrandraspal588

Postby msplinter219 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:48 pm

i totally agree, although a work around is nice , it makes u loose the auto login, so its not a solution.
I have a similar issue where i may have the same username for various websites, in different subfolders of the webserver.
Lastpass shows me a list of 5 names, all the same ones, and i have no clue.

if i could give that login a name that would be nice, and make more sense as usernames and passwords are values to be used while logging in to an account.
So imho the specific account should be used in the list of logins to a site or service, not the username.

it would solve many similar issues and is just logic.
msplinter219

Previous

Return to Feature Requests