Ordering Multiple Logins to same URL

Tell us what features would make LastPass even better and vote for features that are most important to you

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Re: Ordering Multiple Logins to same URL

Postby gordonc365 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:58 pm

+1 from me for some work on this too!
gordonc365

Postby greg88 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:08 pm

+1 from myself also. Nearly six years since the original post requesting this feature. Evidently they either don't know how or just plain not interested in handling it.
greg88

Postby cwhynot » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:18 am

Morning, I'm seeing this thread evidently many years after it was first logged as a feature request. I am an enterprise user and I would find this feature extremely useful as I have a testing environment login url that matches dozens and dozens of stored login entries. Would you please prioritize an ordering mechanism for entries that match a given URL? I would appreciate seeing a response from a developer / customer support rep who can indicate that this request was heard and prioritized in some way. Thanks!
cwhynot

Postby BEG » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:42 pm

I would love to see something along these lines. Even if it just automatically sorted by use, to offer the most used one first. What's really annoying in my case is I have two matches on this one site if you go by subdomain but since it is now picking out the newer one (when I still prefer the older one), the potential matches are not limited to those two, but to all 83 matches I have if you match by the domain name only... OY!

I can sort things into groups all day long, but it doesn't seem to affect what gets "matched" at a login and once the desired one isn't the first one coming up, then it becomes a chore.
BEG

Postby jafo » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:05 am

Bumping this topic +1 because it's been bugging me for years, too.

I'd love the ability to:
1. Set priority, as described countless times here, and
2. Have a DISABLE function, so a given login isn't deleted (save that historical info) but doesn't come up as an autofill selection.

Thanks.

Jafo
jafo

Postby guidod712 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:00 pm

Bumping it again, I also need this feature and am surprised that it's not there after 6 years.
guidod712

Postby PoppaJoe808 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:40 am

+1 This still bugs me every day! I've been using Lastpass for years and for some of the work I've been doing it's been both imensly helpful and really annoying! When you have multiple subsites that blocks auto-login, or that lastpass can't recognize correctly, there's really not much time saved anymore - just less to remember.
PoppaJoe808

Postby teoballve814 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:19 pm

You can "Disable Autofill" under Advance Settings on every user/pw you don't want popping up, thus leaving only your favored/priority user/pw to pop up.

You change these settings on the "Edit" panel and open the "Advanced Settings" area for the particular user/pw you want to modify.
teoballve814

Previous

Return to Feature Requests