Login to Firefox addons

Tell us what features would make LastPass even better and vote for features that are most important to you

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Login to Firefox addons

Postby farfrumcrashen » Wed May 27, 2009 8:37 pm

First of, I just wanted to say that I think LastPass is great so far. There have been a couple of things that have bugged me since I first installed it, but I've managed to configure the settings to my liking. Now the only thing remaining is saving passwords for other Firefox addons.

There may be other Firefox addons out there that require a password to login, but the one that I'm using is the Xmarks one. If I click save password it puts it in the Firefox saved passwords even though I disabled it in LastPass security preferences. Which then makes it visible to anybody who uses my computer (and decides to peek at my saved passwords) unless I also protect that with a master password. So I end up having to enter my LastPass password and my Xmarks password every time I start Firefox since I choose not to save it automatically. Forcing me to remember two passwords!!! :lol:

Anyway, if there was a way for the LastPass addon to store/fill in that password then that would be awesome.

Thanks for the great service and keep up the good work.
farfrumcrashen

Re: Login to Firefox addons

Postby Jonz » Thu May 28, 2009 9:03 am

I second that!! :)

I use xmarks as well and have the same issue.
Jonz

Re: Login to Firefox addons

Postby hades » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:32 am

same thing here. Beside Xmarks it would be great if it'd also be working with Yahoo Notifier.
hades

Return to Feature Requests