LastPass for Blackberry Playbook

Tell us what features would make LastPass even better and vote for features that are most important to you

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantie, robyn, JoeSiegrist

LastPass for Blackberry Playbook

Postby c0rinne » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:28 pm

The playbook really needs lastpass, and considering it's got the best tablet browser out, it should be fun to do.
c0rinne

Re: LastPass for Blackberry Playbook

Postby evozero » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:52 am

I totally Agree!

any plans for this App?
evozero

Postby TLS2000 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:25 am

I'd really like to see support for the PlayBook as well. I'd totally jump on board with the premium version of Lastpass if I could use it on my PC, PlayBook and BlackBerry Torch.
TLS2000

Postby c0rinne » Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:40 pm

LassPass support sent this message to me 04/20/11.

Thanks for the suggestion, we don't have any concrete plans to support at this time, but you should be able to use bookmarklets with the built in browser : http://helpdesk.lastpass.com/bookmarklets

Off course, I don't think playbook supports bookmarklets, or at least I haven't figured it out yet.
c0rinne

Postby technomensch » Wed May 04, 2011 9:29 pm

c0rinne wrote:LassPass support sent this message to me 04/20/11.

Thanks for the suggestion, we don't have any concrete plans to support at this time, but you should be able to use bookmarklets with the built in browser : http://helpdesk.lastpass.com/bookmarklets

Off course, I don't think playbook supports bookmarklets, or at least I haven't figured it out yet.

The Playbook DOES NOT support bookmarklets because it doesn't have a Bookmarks toolbar to drag the links onto, and even if there way, it won't let the links be dragged out of the browser- at least, not that I can see upon first glance.

I attempted to use the LastPass Vault website as a work around, but it failed too.

I'm currently at Blackberry World where everyone here got a Playbook. I use LastPass Premium EVERY DAY, both on my desktop AND my Blackberry Torch (and even that's frustrating just to copy and paste). By default, the Playbook doesn't even come with it's own Password Manager so getting LastPass onto the Playbook would be a major plus and give you a major leg up on the rest of the market.

If you are having ANY issues developing this to work with the browser, PLEASE contact RIM and I'm willing to bet they'd be thrilled to help you out. The more applications they can get into the AppWorld for the Playbook, the better.

Marc K.
@stayinginsync
technomensch

Postby akmillerki » Thu May 12, 2011 10:18 pm

Would like to also add to the list, this would be a great app to make. Sometimes a pain to login through the web to get my passwords out. Thanks!!
akmillerki

Postby oddboy » Tue May 24, 2011 8:44 pm

+1

please add playbook client
oddboy

Postby thuglas » Wed May 25, 2011 12:58 am

please add my vote too. LastPass for Playbook asap!!!
thuglas

Postby moh950 » Wed May 25, 2011 12:58 am

please want blackberry playbook client
moh950

Postby thuglas » Wed May 25, 2011 1:09 am

I really need a LastPass client for Playbook. I hope you guys decide to work on this asap!!!
thuglas

Next

Return to Feature Requests