Note field on Form Fill Profiles

Tell us what features would make LastPass even better and vote for features that are most important to you

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Note field on Form Fill Profiles

Postby Kit » Sun May 03, 2009 3:55 pm

It would be useful to have a note field on Profiles and Credit Cards. Information such as PINs, contact numbers, passport details, bank addresses and so on. Basically related information but not required for form filling.
Kit

Re: Note field on Form Fill Profiles

Postby JoeSiegrist » Sun May 03, 2009 3:57 pm

I think that's a good idea -- will work it into the TODO list -- thanks.
JoeSiegrist

Postby spiggy » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:35 am

Passport details - it's more than a good idea. Here in Europe we now have to enter APIS (Advance Passenger Information) details on every airline ticket we book. This requires passport info to be filled on line to avoid delays at check-in. I have to say that I can do this with Sxipper as it allows you to "grab" a form from the screen, fill it in one time and then reproduce the keystrokes in the future. If Lastass could do this, I would consider changing full time!!
spiggy

Postby JoeSiegrist » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:29 am

spiggy Wrote:Passport details - it's more than a good idea. Here in Europe we now have to enter APIS (Advance Passenger Information) details on every airline ticket we book. This requires passport info to be filled on line to avoid delays at check-in. I have to say that I can do this with Sxipper as it allows you to "grab" a form from the screen, fill it in one time and then reproduce the keystrokes in the future. If Lastass could do this, I would consider changing full time!!

After you've filled out the data, hit LastPass Icon -> Save All Entered Data

Joe
JoeSiegrist

Return to Feature Requests