keep note open while browsing

Tell us what features would make LastPass even better and vote for features that are most important to you

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

keep note open while browsing

Postby Cooper » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:12 pm

Sometimes I need the information in one of the secure notes while I'm on a different web page. It's a bit of a hassle to have to copy and paste the content to Notepad. Can we have the secure notes stay open while I'm using the browser for something else?
Cooper

Re: keep note open while browsing

Postby StevenT » Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:06 pm

I second this feature request.

There are many times when I want to open a secure note or a site entry (I have no idea what the latter is officially called - in Roboform they are passcards), and then look up something on a website to compare with the contents of the secure note/passcard and possibly modify the secure note/passcard. Currently not possible since you have to close the note/passcard before you can interact with the browser again.

Thanks for the great product.
StevenT

Re: keep note open while browsing

Postby JoeSiegrist » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:14 pm

StevenT Wrote:I second this feature request.

There are many times when I want to open a secure note or a site entry (I have no idea what the latter is officially called - in Roboform they are passcards), and then look up something on a website to compare with the contents of the secure note/passcard and possibly modify the secure note/passcard. Currently not possible since you have to close the note/passcard before you can interact with the browser again.

Thanks for the great product.

We'll add this to the list for 1.41, thanks.

Joe
JoeSiegrist

Return to Feature Requests