Ease of use between multiple accounts

Tell us what features would make LastPass even better and vote for features that are most important to you

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Ease of use between multiple accounts

Postby canadianbacon » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:09 pm

For those of us using multiple enterprise accounts for different businesses, or even as an upgrade to the "link personal account" feature, the ability to be simultaneously logged in to multiple accounts would be hugely timesaving.

Idea is that a user has the ability to be simultaneously logged in to multiple accounts, and when saving a password the user would be prompted to choose which account they are saving it to. Password suggestion form fills would work the same way, pulling available options for that domain from vault entries in any account that is logged in.
canadianbacon

Re: Ease of use between multiple accounts

Postby canadianbacon » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:18 pm

anyone? thoughts? Is there an easier workaround I dont know about for those of you who use more than 1 account?
canadianbacon

Re: Ease of use between multiple accounts

Postby pennst8er » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:53 pm

I have a different request but similar. I use one Last Pass account but I have multiple account logins for technology such as GoToWebinar. Each one is for a different client. It is difficult to work within the system to access them. If we could rank them based on use - I have 11 different email addresses as well for clients - that would be awesome.
pennst8er

Return to Feature Requests