Last pass is awesome but one thing I miss

Tell us what features would make LastPass even better and vote for features that are most important to you

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantie, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Last pass is awesome but one thing I miss

Postby Doobs » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:43 am

If you have 2 username and password on one site would like to give you an option for both of them for autofill like if you have 2 gmail accounts?
Doobs

Re: Last pass is awesome but one thing I miss

Postby JoeSiegrist » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:18 pm

Doobs wrote:If you have 2 username and password on one site would like to give you an option for both of them for autofill like if you have 2 gmail accounts?

This should work for you already --- simply login to both accounts, and it should ask you to save each one -- once you have two, we'll pick one, but then present the bar for you to pick from the other if needed...

Joe
JoeSiegrist

Postby Doobs » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:37 pm

I realize that but I would like to see an option to choose from different accounts like in roboform. Last pass is great!
Doobs

Postby JoeSiegrist » Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:02 pm

Doobs wrote:I realize that but I would like to see an option to choose from different accounts like in roboform. Last pass is great!

You mean 2 different profiles?

Joe
JoeSiegrist

Postby Andre » Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:57 pm

Doobs : I think I know what you mean, and it's already there, just click the "Autofill (2)" button that appears in upper right corner, that indicates you have two logins, then you choose.
Andre

Postby h0pc » Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:50 pm

Or maybe he's looking for a way to choose the default account to use, and then use the buttons up top to choose the other account.

-E
h0pc

Postby sameer » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:01 am

If you have logged in with LP to both accounts, lastpass should show you a "Autologin (2)" and/or "Autofill (2)" bar.
If you mean that you wanted multiple identity support (eg: home/work or me/mywife, etc.) - LP now supports this as of version 1.35.

Thanks,
sameer
sameer
Site Admin

Return to Feature Requests