Tell us what features would make LastPass even better and vote for features that are most important to you
Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist
At least for issue #1, there is good news! You can still copy the password with the keyboard!
- Launch Site Search and search for your site
- Use the up/down arrow keys to highlight the site you want
- Use the left/right arrows to highlight the desired action, including Copy Password
- Press Enter to execute highlighted action
This workaround almost works for me, but as @cjordan711 reports, LastPass hangs when I select copy password. It's also an annoying addition of extra keystrokes. Why did they change it? Still sticking with 4.4 for now.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:18 pm
I've installed the last version of LastPass for Mac and I can't use shortcuts for Quick Search. It is something like the most important feature to make the application useful in a daily basis.
I am wondering to go premium but without these features I'll certainly choose another tool. Also, the documentation for Mac App online shows that you are able to use shortcuts but it is not true! I tried to find a way to downgrade the application to a version that I can use shortcuts but I couldn't. : (
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:39 pm
Now that the Mac App Store version is being retired, official support for keyboard shortcuts really, *really* needs to get implemented without hacks or workarounds.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:36 am
Return to Feature Requests
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests