View and block Unique Identifiers

Tell us what features would make LastPass even better and vote for features that are most important to you

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

View and block Unique Identifiers

Postby kitetrimmer » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:17 am

I have been getting MANY e-mails from Lastpass saying that someone is logging in from a mobile device that is restricted. The unique identifier does not appear on my list of approved devices (though I did rename one of them). At this point these e-mails are worthless, as I feel like just creating a rule to delete them. I feel like LastPass could use the following items:

1. A way to find out on your device what the Unique Identifier is. I found a forum posting saying that you could go into About LastPass, but I didn't see it there.
2. A way to block unique identifiers that are attempting to login to the account without authorizing them first.
3. A way to acknowledge that you've seen e-mails from a certain unique id, and stop receiving e-mails about logins from that device.

I've literally spent 2 hours trying to figure out how to stop these messages for which the only action is to allow a random device access to my LastPass vault, which seems unsecure. These messages just clutter up any real messages that LastPass might send me with real information.

Thanks!
kitetrimmer

Return to Feature Requests