Make it easier to refresh

Tell us what features would make LastPass even better and vote for features that are most important to you

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Make it easier to refresh

Postby spockdude » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:20 pm

When you're sharing logins with a team, LastPass is super slow at syncing. So, most of the time after someone else on the team has changed a password, you have to go to Menu > more options > advanced > refresh before password changes work. Why is this so hidden?

Doesn't anyone else use shared passwords in LastPass? I guess LastPass is mostly focusing on single/home users? Seems strange to me since it's us corporate users that actually pay for a license that you wouldn't make the refresh super accessible. Unless you making syncing instant, the refresh feature should not be so hidden.
spockdude

Re: Make it easier to refresh

Postby nick870 » Sat May 25, 2019 11:58 am

Yes! This is incredibly annoying and is hampering adoption at my org (and discouraging people from changing existing low-security passwords to auto-generated replacements). Can someone from LP comment on this? @chantieLP @anatoly_LP
nick870

Postby SpawnOfThrawn » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:35 pm

Agreed, this should be a high priority. Especially for those who utilize LastPass as an Enterprise.

Imagine having to explain to a group of Lawyers that they need to manually refresh in order to log into a website? Annoying
SpawnOfThrawn

Postby thete » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:58 pm

Even for a home user, it means that when you change a password in one browser on one machine you have to manually refresh every browser on ever device you own if need to use that password again (which is very common if you are changing to more secure passwords that are impossible to remember).
thete

Postby hai277 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:53 am

I expected the page to auto-refresh, so I don't consider it a feature, just a given nowadays for webapps. I can't even find the workaround the OP mentioned—is there not a refresh button anymore? I agree this should be corrected as quickly as possible, especially when using the LastPass CLI requires refreshing the page quite often for testing. When paying Enterprise prices, I would hope these use cases are considered and given the proper attention.
hai277

Return to Feature Requests