Archive folder or some sort of archival system

Tell us what features would make LastPass even better and vote for features that are most important to you

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Re: Archive folder or some sort of archival system

Postby sc73 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:53 am

outrigger999 Wrote:Yes, please provide a way to archive sites. Some sites actually go away to which you'd probably say just delete them but I'd like to maintain a record of the site and belonging to it without that site showing up as a password issue; since obviously in this case, I can't change the password on the site since it doesn't exist anymore.

Exactly!
sc73

Postby jeffyh » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:42 am

+1 following.

I'm like the others here. I like to keep a record of sites that disappeared or just passwords for accounts that i'm trying to expire using the common 2 year activity widow companies seem to use. This tends to clutter the options i have for the field popups. Even an checkbox option under the "advanced" section to exclude from popup would be a good easy temporary solution.
jeffyh

Postby MaxTheGrey » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:11 am

+1
Searched all settings and did a web search for this exact thing just now. Adding my vote to this request. Create/allow and archive category and then block the archive category from "matching sites" and "search". This would be great.
MaxTheGrey

Previous

Return to Feature Requests