add alert that site is on pwned list

Tell us what features would make LastPass even better and vote for features that are most important to you

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, robyn, JoeSiegrist

Re: add alert that site is on pwned list

Postby urbanTECH » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:50 am

Another vote for this feature!
urbanTECH

Postby JohnS » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:58 pm

+1 for the ability to check the passwords in LastPass against the Have I Been Pwned list. 1Password does it and FireFox is planning on it too.

I'd like a manual option which checks ALL of the passwords at once. Also, (if online) checking a single password when using it would be nice. This could be skipped if done within the last week or so.
JohnS

Postby jpenny84 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:32 pm

JohnS Wrote:+1 for the ability to check the passwords in LastPass against the Have I Been Pwned list. 1Password does it and FireFox is planning on it too.

I'd like a manual option which checks ALL of the passwords at once. Also, (if online) checking a single password when using it would be nice. This could be skipped if done within the last week or so.

For years, LastPass has compared vault passwords against a similar list when running a security challenge.

https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass ... s-lp030012
jpenny84

Postby JohnS » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:53 pm

I seriously doubt that the LastPass list is as comprehensive as the Pwned list. In my personal case, I know that it isn't - twice.
JohnS

Previous

Return to Feature Requests