Search by Password

Tell us what features would make LastPass even better and vote for features that are most important to you

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Re: Search by Password

Postby aichkaye » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:18 pm

+1
important feature
aichkaye

Postby CloudsSkyStars » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:01 am

I just accidentally leaked a password of mine, that is used in a few places but I don't know where. I need to update those sites and have no way to do it without this feature.

I don't want to export everything as the risk of malware grabbing that file even for those few seconds of searching is not one I want to take! (Yes I use Malware/Virus scanners).

How has this not been implemented yet !?!?!
CloudsSkyStars

Postby jpenny84 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:46 am

CloudsSkyStars Wrote:I just accidentally leaked a password of mine, that is used in a few places but I don't know where. I need to update those sites and have no way to do it without this feature.

I don't want to export everything as the risk of malware grabbing that file even for those few seconds of searching is not one I want to take! (Yes I use Malware/Virus scanners).

How has this not been implemented yet !?!?!

If the password is reused, then run a security challenge. That will immediately flag the duplicates.
jpenny84

Postby robel » Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:57 am

+1

This feature is definitely needed! I have hundreds of unique passwords, and while I use unique passwords almost everywhere, sometimes an old one was re-used on multiple sites. Help me out - give me a way to search by password!
robel

Previous

Return to Feature Requests