QOL improvement for Android date input

Tell us what features would make LastPass even better and vote for features that are most important to you

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

QOL improvement for Android date input

Postby aragonii » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:20 pm

Today I received my new Passport and decided to update my Secure Note with the updated info and photo of new passport using the Android app. The issue I ran into was in modifying the dates of issue/expiration, I had to do this manually tapping through each calendar month for the full 10 year period for each date. This took a minute or two to complete a task that(to my mind) should only take a few seconds. I had the horrifying thought that if I had to enter the expiration for my AZ driver's license with an expire date in 2051 I would be tapping through for ten minutes. If a way could be found that would make it easier to adjust dates a little easier would be fantastic.

Thanks
aragonii

Re: QOL improvement for Android date input

Postby brawlman » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:48 pm

Wow, no reply from LastPass...?
aragoni, the work around I found was to use another app, I used Colornote, and type in the date ie "December 10, 2018" and copy/paste it into the date field of LastPass.
I agree on the dated field needs to be updated and will create a ticket for them to do so, as this isn't an issue within the Windows program for LastPass...

Hope this helps...
brawlman

Return to Feature Requests