Support for multiple URLS

Tell us what features would make LastPass even better and vote for features that are most important to you

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Support for multiple URLS

Postby Enkk » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:08 pm

Hello,

one of the features that I would really love to see is the possibility to specify multiple URLs for a single entry of the vault.

I know that the "equivalent domain" feature is in place, and in some cases can be used to achieve certain behaviors, however, it's a very counter-intuitive feature, especially combined with the URL rules.

I think that the possibility to add a list of URLs where the entry has to be triggered would be *very* easy to use, at least for my use. I am a PhD student, and I have set of credentials to be used in different subdomains of the same big university domain of my city... the actual options are kind of nasty to be set up.

Thank you.
Enkk

Re: Support for multiple URLS

Postby BK303 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:26 am

+1, see also similar viewtopic.php?f=7&t=198375
BK303

Postby worm777 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:45 am

+1 (is there another way of voting for features?)
worm777

Postby shavedape2000 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:28 pm

Yes please I totally agree. :D
Multiple URLs for one entry would fix a lot of annoyance and problems for end users.
And don't start me on customisable icons.
shavedape2000

Postby dc1604 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:23 am

I know this is an old post. The topic itself however is much much older.

I remember that back in 2012/2013 I furiously posted this feature request, because, for the life of me, I could not understand how something simple like this has been overlooked. Now it's August 2019, and lastpass is still idiotically relying on "equivalent domains".

Do yourself a solid and migrate to anything else than lastpass. I discovered that enpass is a nice choice and free, for mac/windows/linux/ios/android. For mac, you can also use the standalone 1password, which a lot more polished and functional than lastpass will ever be.

Feel free to just not hold your breath on the support for multiple URLs feature, because you may hold for more than a decade by now.
dc1604

Return to Feature Requests