Sort Accounts & Mark Accounts Invisible?

Tell us what features would make LastPass even better and vote for features that are most important to you

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Sort Accounts & Mark Accounts Invisible?

Postby DaveInDenver » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:48 am

So, first off LOVE LastPass and recommend to everyone to purchase and install it! Been using it pretty much from the beginning, but maybe I'm missing something but there are two features I would love to see added, both related situations when we have many accounts under the same domain, ie Google..

The first is the ability to mark a LastPass site so that it does not automatically show up in the list of sites when autofilling. In my situation I have 15+ sites set up for various Google properties (Gmail, Analytics, GSC, etc) for different clients I do work for. The vast majority of the time I only log in using my credentials but I have to scroll through all of the sites to get to mine. Kind of a pain.

The second is the ability to set the order sites are listed in the autofill box. That would help me find my credentials much more quickly as I'd place them at the top of the list.

Thanks gang and keep up the great work!!!
DaveInDenver

Re: Sort Accounts & Mark Accounts Invisible?

Postby user616349 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:13 am

I'd love to see something like this, as well. Currently, logging into any site where I have multiple credentials saved in LastPass is a frustrating experience, as the options appear in what seems to be a random order, and that order occasionally changes (especially noticeable with Google, where I'm up to 6 stored credentials now).

Being able to manually sort the autofill entries would be great. The new popup appearance in the latest version of the extension (4.1.39 in Chrome) already looks like it should allow drag-and-drop reordering, with the "paper cards" appearance, but it doesn't.

At the very least, sorting the entries consistently -- ideally, alphabetically by username -- would at least make finding the desired option in the list less painful.

Being able to hide certain credentials in the autofill popup would also be useful, though if you only have time to make one change, I'd vote for sorting.
user616349

Postby MobiuS » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:32 pm

Being able to sort the credentials that are offered in the drop down when at a site is still a feature people are looking for. Searching forums shows that this has been an open issue for over five years.

My list does NOT sort by any method I can tell. My regularly (multiple times a day) used login appears randomly somewhere on a list of 12 other credentials for google.com. I want it first.
MobiuS

Postby gk » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:54 pm

Same issue here. I have about 40 google accounts since I admin customers admin accounts. Since the last UI change, the autofill options appear in random order. They ignore favorites or last used order.
gk

Return to Feature Requests