Consolidate context menu functions to one sub-menu

Tell us what features would make LastPass even better and vote for features that are most important to you

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Consolidate context menu functions to one sub-menu

Postby Deodatus » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:51 pm

The request:

A recent update included 5 functions in the context menu. I would like to suggest, in order of importance from highest to lowest, that these be placed in a sub-menu, so only one new item is added to the main context menu (which at least for me is overcrowded anyway) and also that having it appear there at all should be an option. For added measure, you might consider including an icon in there, as this makes it easier (at least for me) to differentiate between many functions -- something under-utilized by most add-ons in general.

The praise:

Lastpass has already filled a big void for me on Linux. I used to use Roboform on Windows, but they have made it clear they are not interested in Linux. If I were using Windows now, I would still move to LP, and I bet it becomes a major tool very quickly. I've shared it with a number of friends and they have each responded with multiple kudos and began using it quickly. Keep up the great work!
Deodatus

Re: Consolidate context menu functions to one sub-menu

Postby JoeSiegrist » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:37 pm

Deodatus Wrote:A recent update included 5 functions in the context menu. I would like to suggest, in order of importance from highest to lowest, that these be placed in a sub-menu, so only one new item is added to the main context menu (which at least for me is overcrowded anyway) and also that having it appear there at all should be an option. For added measure, you might consider including an icon in there, as this makes it easier (at least for me) to differentiate between many functions -- something under-utilized by most add-ons in general.

Both these requests make sense -- we'll look into them both.

Deodatus Wrote:Lastpass has already filled a big void for me on Linux. I used to use Roboform on Windows, but they have made it clear they are not interested in Linux. If I were using Windows now, I would still move to LP, and I bet it becomes a major tool very quickly. I've shared it with a number of friends and they have each responded with multiple kudos and began using it quickly. Keep up the great work!

Thanks for spreading the word and taking the time to make the suggestion, we appreciate both (and the praise too!)

Joe
JoeSiegrist

Return to Feature Requests