Password Change Should Be Automatic

Tell us what features would make LastPass even better and vote for features that are most important to you

Moderators: admin, anatoly_LP, chantieLP, JoeSiegrist, robyn

Password Change Should Be Automatic

Postby rs1990 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:57 am

Great tool, I am loving it so far. I have a question though. Perhaps I am missing something, but I read in the FAQ that the only way to change a password is to go through the site and manually update it. It would be nice if you could detect that I entered a different password when logging into a site and ask me if I want to store the new password.

Thanks.
-RS
rs1990

Re: Password Change Should Be Automatic

Postby JoeSiegrist » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:00 am

rs1990 Wrote:Great tool, I am loving it so far. I have a question though. Perhaps I am missing something, but I read in the FAQ that the only way to change a password is to go through the site and manually update it. It would be nice if you could detect that I entered a different password when logging into a site and ask me if I want to store the new password.

We usually do detect this and throw up a prompt saying that we've detected a password change and ask you if you'd like to replace it. If you have a specific site this isn't happening properly for let us know and we'll take a look.

Thanks,

Joe
JoeSiegrist

Return to Feature Requests